LRC Indoor Testing & Research is an analytical, investigative and applied environmental research company located in Cary, N.C. We provide a comprehensive array of technical services for homeowners and businesses involved in indoor environmental quality.
- Sampling and analysis
- Product, process and remediation evaluations
- Workplace exposure assessments
- Home inspections
- Laboratory and field research promoting healthy indoor environments
- Legal support and expert witness services
LRC is a woman owned company. Cathy Richmond, owner and manager or LRC has over 12 years of experience in the environmental field. LRC's key personnel have over 50 years of combined experience in relevant areas.
- Designing and carrying out protocols for laboratory studies, field assessments, and research projects
- Inspection for and collection of mold, particulates, and asbestos
- VOC sampling, interpretation and research
- Issuing and publication of technical reports in study areas including microbial remediation, cleaning and disinfection, medical waste processing and occupational health
LRC works with private clients as well as government agencies. We have completed assessments for the EPA, CDC, FAA, USAID and NIOSH.